TUGAS SOFSKILL BULAN KE 4
EXCERSICE 37 HAL 138 RELATIVE CLAUSE
EXCERSICE 38 HAL 139 RELATIVE CLAUSE REDUCTION
1. George is the man chosen to represent the committee at the convention.
2. All of the money accepted has already been released.
3. The papers on the table belong to Patricia.
4. The man brought to the police station confessed to the crime.
5. The girl drinking coffee is Mery Allen.
6. John’s wife, a professor, has written several papers on this subject.
7. The man talking to the policeman is my uncle.
8. The book on the top shelf is the one that I need.
9. The number of students counted is quite high.
10. Leo Evans, a doctor, eats in this restaurant every day.
Using subject pronouns : who , which , that
a. The man is very friendly , he lives next door
The man who lives next door is very friendly
b. Where are the books ? , you bought them this morning
Where are the books that you brought this morning
c. The book is mine , it is on the table
The book which is on the table is mine
Source : multi-purpose english for vocational high school student edisi 2007 pengarang : M.purwati , Nurul Hidayah
KELAS : 3EB11
TUGAS : SOFSKILL
MATERI : BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2#